Please join us for this 1 hour webinar covering the topic of recruiting in a slumping economy and how a carefully thought out online recruiting effort can deliver a lower cost per hire, deliver consistent measurable results and generate a thriving database of passive candidates, even in the midst of budget cuts and job losses.
Some of the things we will cover at this webinar are:
- Why Google is a better source of candidates than the job boards
- How to convert more career site visitors into candidates and applicants.
- How to measure and quantify your online recruiting efforts.
- Why you may be wasting your pay-per-click recruiting dollars.
- How to leverage low or no cost Social Media and Social Networking in your recruiting efforts.
- All this without changing your ATS or redesigning your career site.
Who Should Attend: Corporate HR, Talent & Recruiting Professionals
Cost for Event: FREE
Date and Time of Event: Thursday, Dec. 4th, 2008 10:00am – 11:00am PST
Please join my meeting, Thursday, December 4th,
1. Please join my meeting.
2. Call in using your telephone.
Access Code: 700-513-131
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting
Meeting ID: 700-513-131
Please login 5 minutes prior to the meeting email@example.com or 952-697-2944.
Can’t attend the December 4th webinar?
To learn more about Jobs2Web, please contact Ken Horst, your interactive recruiting specialist at